Mata Ashapuri Temple Himachal Pardesh – One of the Famous Temple around Palampur

Hello... To all friends,
I hope you all are very much aware about the Mata Ashapuri. Which is located at the top of the hill in tehsil Palampur (H.P) Himachal Pradesh. This is one of the very famous temples in district- Kangra. It’s comes under those temples which was built by Pandavas when they visit Himachal Pradesh during their “Ban-bas” time period. Distance from Palampur to Mata Ashapuri is 25 KM. It will take hardly 2-3 hours from Palampur to Ashapuri. There are also bus services or you can hire a Taxi from Palampur. On the way you can see The Ashapuri is surrounding with green hills, small rivers, small waterfalls etc which gives you full peace of mind and unbelievable journey experience. I’m sure if anyone will visit to Ashapuri he will never want to come back to his home, because it is situated on the top of hill so it will give you eye catching views which you will never see before. You will feel like the real Heaven on earth.


Why I am sharing this information with you, reason, now a days this temple requires lots of attention towards its maintenance and care. Our government paying attention even they provide road and transport facilities but still we are fail to take care of such old temples which are the pride or our state. Other states people are less aware about the Ashapuri temple. We need to make our effort towards its awareness among people. I still remember, in childhood time we visit Ashapuri temple 1-2 times in a year, even so many people done same. We spend whole night in temple which gives us different experience of life.

I want to do same experience again and again and I hope you people also want this. So I request to you all that visit Ashapuri temple every year with your family and relatives and help us to fame this temple not only in locality but in worldwide also.
Images of Mata Ashapuri: Here I am also added few images of Mata Ashapuri these all are as below:- 

Darshan of Mata Ashapuri 




 
Thank you for reading this and hope you will defiantly like this post.

Jai mata Ashapuri. !! 

About Author: - Rajat Goswami is normal guy like other from Palampur, he is web addict. He wakes up with the dream to search and implement something new every day. Currently he is pursuing MBA from GLA university Mathura. 

Comments

  1. Hi Rajat and Manu,

    Nice post about this wonderful temple that I still haven't visited, though I have been to HP many times. I think this again goes into my must-see list of places.

    Thanks for sharing. Have a nice week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Harleena Singh,
    Happy to see you again around my blog and stopping your valuable comment here. This post is written by my friend and all the credit goes only Rajat.
    Yes this is really great temple on the top of hills if you make your trip again Himachal Pradesh than never forget to visit here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening Harleena,
    First of all thank-you so much for your valuable feedback.
    And yes this is one of the most beautiful place in Himachal. I think you should visit there with your friends and family. Definitely it will be a nice experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting rajat again my blog site... keep visiting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Manu and rajat,

    I had an experience of travelling to this temple by reading this post. Thanks for sharing this man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your compliment :). Especially sorry for late response! Keep visiting :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks dear,
    My main purpose here is only provide a great content and expediences to their readers. As you say you have got great experiences just by reading this post, than you imagine while you come to see this beautiful temple how your felling. So i warmly welcome you in My Valley. I mean to say if you visit Palampur must visit this place and get a new travel experience.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hiiii.. Nirmal Anandh,
    Thankyou very much for visiting this page and sharing your experience. we will continuously update this blog with new things about Himachal Pradesh. so Keep visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, all is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that's genuinely
    good, keep up writing.

    Have a look at my blog post :: ostermann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting around my blog site and stop your great comment here... Thanks !!!! again !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankyou friend for your precious feedback.Time to time we will update this blog.!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Friend,

    Mata Ashapuri is our kuluj (Kul Devi) and as far as possible, we are visiting this place, whenever myself or my wife visited Palampur. This year also by the third week of December, we are planning to visit Mata Ashapuri. God bless you for keeping everybody know about Mata Ashapuri. Jai ho. Maa Ashapuri Sabki muradey poori karo. RAJIV SHARMA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Friend,

      How to visit this temple please guide. I wil be travelling form Delhi with my family.

      Thansk

      Delete
    2. From Delhi to need to take bus to Palampur and from Palampur to can hire texi. However you can also take bus from Palampur bus stand at 3:45pm that is going via Ghar road (my home town)
      If you have any more questions you can directly shoot me mail at my mail available on this site.
      Happy journey :)

      Delete
    3. From Delhi to need to take bus to Palampur and from Palampur to can hire texi. However you can also take bus from Palampur bus stand at 3:45pm that is going via Ghar road (my home town)
      If you have any more questions you can directly shoot me mail at my mail available on this site.
      Happy journey :)

      Delete
  12. Thanks Rajiv for visiting my blog and share your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Manu,
    With the blesssings of Mata Ashapuri, myself alongwith my family, two sons, wife and daughter in law visited on 6th March 2014. Subsequently, we visited Har Balakrupi (Jangal), Maa Chamunda devi .......... Jai ho Maa Ashapuri. There is lot of improvement in the road conditions. However, the road via Jaisinghpur is not wide enough. The State Government must do something in this regard so as to enable people to see the insights of Himachal and Government and State economy will get revenue in turn. Jai Ho. Maa Ashapuri Sabki Muradey poori kare. RAJIV SHARMA

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy to know you are visiting mata-ashapuri-temple-himachal-pardesh along with family. Yes the road is really improved while we compare it with two or three year back, Jai Mata Di.....!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Friend,

      How to visit this temple please guide. I wil be travelling form Delhi with my family.

      Thansk

      Delete
  15. maa ashapuri is kul devi of katoch dynasty

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh really glad to know that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hiiii,
I Love Your Comments, Please Speak Your Mind...., Feel free to share your thoughts.
Your Comments means a lot for Me
With Love Manu!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Kangra Photo Galary

Try Kangri Dham, Kangra Most Popular Occasional Food